Intellectual Property Review Fee and Requesting a Fee Waiver
Thank you for your interest in using and sharing my work.
Creating models and methods in Behavior Design has been my life’s passion and endeavor over the past 20 years.
I want people to learn about my work and share it. When something you create to share with others has more value, is "better," and people learn more and benefit more because you are using my intellectual property and copyrighted works, I believe there should be a compensatory relationship around that. I pay IP lawyers and my team to help me maintain the fidelity of my work, so that it retains this value. I seek only to cover these costs.
For this reason, there is a $50 (USD) fee due before my team will review your draft content. We need to review how you’ve used my copyrighted work in what you’ll share before we authorize you permission to use it.
Here’s how it works:
Pay the $50 review fee here. [LINK COMING SOON]
Send your draft content to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your permissions request is approved, we will authorize your use with a licensing agreement or other type of permission arrangement (additional fees may be involved).
You can avoid needing to pay any review or licensing fees by using these workarounds.
Requesting a Fee Waiver
If you would like to request a fee waiver for the review of my copyrighted work in what you’ve created, please follow these steps.
2. Next, submit your permissions request.
3. Send an email to email@example.com telling us:
-Why it is important for you to receive a fee waiver and
-What the positive impact your project will create is
4. Then, send your draft content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We will notify you by email if the review fee is waived within 72 hours of receiving both your request and draft content.
6. If your permissions request is approved, we will authorize your use with a licensing agreement or other type of permission arrangement (additional fees may be involved).
To avoid needing to pay any review or licensing fees, please check if any of these workarounds will work for you.